Each enrolled family must also perform the following duties:
- Co-op: Parents assist the teacher during class time approximately 2-3 times monthly.
- Each class will have 2 co-op parents assigned. As a co-op parent you are either attendance or snack parent. Attendance parent checks children in/out and cleans the classroom after class. Snack parent prepares a snack for the children to share during communal snack time. Snacks must be packaged and prepared on site. Shared snack is returning 23-24 and an integral part to CCNS! *Wasatch Wanderers do not have shared snack, parents pack their child’s own snack.
- Food Handlers Permit: All co-op parents for on-site classes must obtain a food handlers permit.
- Committee Membership: Parents must participate on at least one “operating committee” during the year. (If you have more than one child at our school, you still participate on only one committee.)
- Clean Up: All families must register and attend 1 clean up during the year. Dates are provided in August.
- Meetings: Parents must attend the school’s general meetings and any committee meetings. Meetings are held in August and February. Children do not attend the general meetings.