CCNS is a cooperative, nonprofit school. Member duties include paying tuition and being responsible for the organization and operation of the school. All members must pay tuition and co-op in the classrooms. Financial assistance is available to families that demonstrate a need. Tuition reduction applications are available here.
Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Two days-a-week (Explorers, Voyagers): $1,485 ($165/month)
- Three days-a-week (Trailblazers, Adventurers, Pathfinders): $1,800 ($200/month)
- Four days-a-week (Investigators): $2,115 ($235/month)
*Tuition may be paid monthly or annually. Tuition that is paid monthly is due by the first Friday of the month or a late fee will be applied.
CCNS offers a half co-op option for those who show a need. The cost to half co-op is an additional $50/month on top of the tuition listed above. You can apply for half co-op directly through your enrollment application when prompted.
In addition to tuition payment, CCNS families are asked to contribute their time. Each enrolled family must also perform the following duties:
- Co-op: Parents assist the teacher during class time approximately two times every four weeks in the older classes and one time every three weeks in the younger classes.
- Committee Membership: Parents must participate on at least one “operating committee” during the year. (If you have more than one child at our school, you still participate on only one committee.)
- Meetings: Parents must attend the school’s general meetings and any committee meetings. Children do not attend the general meetings.