Thank you for your participation in this parent orientation, whether in-person or online.
Click link below to go to a video of the 1.5 hour orientation.
The important takeaways
- Read your Parent Handbook
- If on-site classes, get a parking pass from Kim for parking at the church
- Sign up for a Cleanup Day if enrolled in an on-site class, (one parent must come from every family enrolled in on-site classes or be charged $200)
- Fall=Nov 6 9am-12pm
- Winter=Feb 12, 9am-12pm
- Spring Mar 19 9am -12pm
- Find your committee (one parent from ALL families) – we also asked for volunteers to move to a new Garden Committee
- On-site classes: We still have some space in Pathfinders 3/4 mix age group M/T/TH 12-2:30pm, Voyagers 2s T/TH
- WW Openings: We still have some spots in Wasatch Wanderers Wed 12-2:30pm, we also might have enough interest in a WW T/TH 12-2:30pm class
- Send kim your child’s vaccinations and copies of your Covid-19 cards (for co-oping parents) to email@example.com
If you know of anyone interested in enrolling before the school year starts, have interested friends or neighbors email or call kim. Thank you!